Skype / Doxy / Phone / Facetime / Chat / Email / Text
1. Distance therapy is a way for people who find it easier to express their thoughts and feelings via telephone counseling or email therapy to do so outside the traditional psychotherapy context. Some individuals feel less inhibited using the distance therapy format because they are not being observed by the therapist.
2. Phone or email counseling, even texting, offers a feeling of safety for people who feel uncomfortable disclosing intimate details of their life in front of another person.
3. Distance therapy is a wonderful option for the homebound and geographically isolated.
4. Distance therapy is a viable alternative to office visits for those who wish to maintain confidentiality.
5. It is also convenient. Instead of traveling and spending on gas, the individual can schedule his or her session when he or she wants within the complete privacy of their home.
Distance coaching or therapy can be done from anywhere in the world.
For New Clients, we offer a FREE 15 minute session! This free session is for telephone, email, text, or Skype appointments only.