Therapists make great coaches for performance enhancement because they:
- Have a unique insight into human motivation and behavior
- Possess a broad perspective on the human experience.
- Understand people’s life transitions.
- Have an in-depth understanding of human development.
- Have experience in helping people manage acute stress.
- Value the balance between work and personal life.
- Follow an ethics code that affirms the dignity of all people.
- Are able to assist people in normalizing their experiences.
- Are trained in using assessment instruments in assisting individuals to understand their personality type differences, strengths and the areas that are in need of extra development.
- Have extensive experience in encouraging effective communication.
More on Performance Enhancement
Performance Enhancement is coaching that helps you to from where you are to where you want to be. All it takes is your willingness to grow and the help of a trained professional coach. And, you can do it by phone from anywhere in the world!
A professional life coach is a person you can trust, with whom you can share your dreams and your frustrations without guilt, embarrassment, or preconceived expectations. As a professional mediator I can help you to mediation personal, business and or family relationships to improve productivity and overall well being.
As your coach, I use the most recent research in Mind Body Medicine to help you define your goals and work with you step-by-step to achieve more health and creativity with less stress, which reduces the aging process.
We will establish meaningful priorities, set specific measurable goals, develop an action plan, and help you move forward to success.
Many of us find ourselves feeling that we just can’t get hold of some aspect of our lives. Life feels out of balance and isn’t all we wish it were. It could be writing that novel, seeking that new job, improving your performance in dance, sports, etc., or just finding enough time in a day (time management), getting organized, making new friends and/or finding that special person.
My innovative coaching will help you to identify what’s holding you back and walk you through the process of creating and achieving new goals. Available anywhere in the world through SKYPE and/or phone sessions.
For New Clients, we offer a FREE 15 minute session! This free session is for telephone, email, or Skype appointments only.